May 19, 2009

02. Q+A with G+S

Times are tough... panic is running rampant across forums around the world. What will we do with such a grim future in the ALMS prototype division? Times such as these require leadership, vision, confidence, charisma, and utter disregard for reality. Fear not my World Class (TM) fans, for I have risen to the occasion to quell the despair of the masses with a Q+A for my legions of loyal fans.

Q: Rumor is that Penske will be sacking it's Spyder program, and now I hear that Audi may have a limited schedule next year. Could this be true?

A: First, I would like to say thank you. I firmly believe that it is important to pay tribute to the little insignificant people like yourself because your hard earned patriotic dollars make the ALMS possible. Your beating heart, "heart of gold" if you will, pumps the lifeblood that is American endurance racing. Thank you. To address your question... punch whoever told you this information in the face. It is a LIE.

Q: I am so depressed with all this talk of doom and gloom. You yourself even pointed out that there are only two significant cars in LMP1. And 3 cars in LMP2 is a joke. G1 is dead... is the ALMS next?

A: Let me paraphrase what you just said so that your questions are clear to all... You are a person that likes a challenge, a person that prefers quality over quantity, and who wants the stability of knowing who is going to win a race without needing to consult the elite self-righteous "experts" or "insiders" of racing. You are someone who found enjoyment in watching GT1 corvettes make history in GT1 by defeating countless hordes of competition with pure American ingenuity. You ask what the ALMS can do to give you more of such action. You asked and they have given!

Q: For your information, Audi and Penske did leave the ALMS this year (to correct your earlier Q+A). ;)

A. I will answer your question with another question: Will Audi ever truly leave our hearts? Remember, we will always have THIS to help us remember the glory days of Audi in the ALMS. It brings a tear to my eye.

You are welcome.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have not decided if you are a genius or a moron. Maybe you are and idiot savant.

Gliding_Serpent@hotmail.com said...

Please don't hate me because I am beautiful.

Anonymous said...

This blog is a work of stupidity. It is an uninspiring example of the imperfection that humans - and serpents - can reach if they talk out of their ass, leaving only "positive energy" and sports cars.

Gliding_Serpent@hotmail.com said...

Ok. Well this site monitors who comes and goes, and I can determine where someone linked from... what pages they have viewed on the blog, and how long they viewed each page. You spent over 35 minutes on my site. You read every article, expanded all comments, and viewed my profile twice. That is a record. You are my new number one fan. Welcome!

Anonymous said...

You are correct. I am sorry. Can we make up? I still can't find the flag girls though.