May 18, 2009

00. Welcome!

This is a warm welcome, to me, from the masses of World Class(TM) American Le Mans fans!

I hear your voices... "Why do we need yet another web page devoted to the form of endurance sports car racing that we all love?" My answer is simple... because you, the World Class(TM) fans have asked for it. You the fans have spoken loud and clear. You want hard hitting news that focuses on the facts as I see them. You want a source of hard hitting information that comes straight from my gut, like a fist to your face.

And lets face it, times are tough, so it is my role as a citizen and fan of the ALMS to bring you all of the hard hitting news, without such paltry information such as poor economics, shrinking grid counts, and bankruptcy. In this harsh world of liberal media "Cassandras" looking for negative news to exploit us with, I will be your "Pollyanna" through hell or high water. You have asked for it, and give it I shall.

And remember this my dear ALMS fans: This is not a forum that allows me to sit on my soapbox and agree with myself. This is a forum for me to sit on my soapbox, agree with myself, AND for you to submit news and rumors about the ALMS that I can take credit for!

You are welcome.

5 comments:

VetteFanatic said...

Thank you Gliding Serpent. The ALMS needs more people like you.

Anonymous said...

What are you talking about?!?! This blog is a frigging joke. This guy is a moron!!! Get a life!

Gliding_Serpent@hotmail.com said...

Strong words for someone who is anonymous. Why not just ignore my blog?

Anonymous said...

Good point I guess... but I just can't stop reading it. Every time I read it I un-peal new layers of meaning. It is like a sports car onion. Will you forgive me?

Gliding_Serpent@hotmail.com said...

You are forgiven my son.